SC - list of mail lists

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Nov 9 23:16:04 PST 2000

Olwen asked:
> There's a garb list?  How does one find the list of "lists"?

The closest I know of a list of mail lists is the mail list page on
the Ansteorra server. You can sign on to a number of lists through there
including a large number of lists not hosted by that server.
www.ansteorra.org  should get you there.

But this list is not all inclusive. For instance, the egroup lists are
not available there.

If someone wants to maintain a list of SCA related and medieval lists and
how to subscribe to them, I would be willing to donate space and bandwidth
on the Florilegium for such an effort. I just do not have the time to
maintain such a list myself.

- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris                   Austin, Texas                stefan at texas.net