Historic Liver recipes (was SC - liver )

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue Oct 3 23:20:55 PDT 2000

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:52:45 -0400 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler at chesapeake.net> writes:
> The good baron (Baron William de Montegilt) is in your group, eh?  I
knew him many moons ago when he lived in Atlantia...and yes, he does have
some strange tastes.  I agree that it would seem a bit strange to drink
even that wonderful form of milk at that point...but given the givens,
who knows?
> Kiri

	In my group and in my household.  He is a treasure though, and will be
my 'token' Pelican in my elevation this weekend (!)
	Christianna