SC - Dolmas, apple pie, Chevrolet...

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Oct 4 06:18:38 PDT 2000

Ari skrev:

>This may be way off the mark, and not even what you're thinking of, but
>what about those old 'witch's cauldrons' that have handles on them that you
>can hang from a tripod?  Would something like that work?  I have a nice
>large one that I only paid $30 US for.

Where do you do your shopping?? I lucked out on getting a big copper one for
only $20, although I had tp get a hole in the bottom brazed shut (idiots and
there "cute" planters !!!!) but the 22" cast iron one cost me $125. Made the
deal, and by the time I got back with the money, the other one (more
expensive and not as nice, IMO) had been sold and carried off.... they sell
like nobody's business around here. How big is yours, Ari?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous