SC - Cucumbers: Recipe & Question

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Oct 4 13:11:20 PDT 2000

Poor Puck...

I'm sorry you're sick. You should go to bed and don't breathe any of
your germs on the keyboard! (You never know- you might give your
computer a virus! ;-)

I must admit that when I'm sick I'm not interested in chicken soup,
because I'd have to make it and that's too much trouble. But onion soup
is quick and easy and clears out the sinuses!

Of course, if you watched the debates last night, I know why you're
sick! They have me looking for airline rates OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

hug the yaller dogs and get some sleep. You'll feel better.

'Lainie