SC - OT - Sex sells everything!

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 6 12:19:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/6/00 11:55:55 AM Mountain Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Boy oh boy, I now have a new term for my preferred level of sharpness
 for cheeses: "maggot-killing sharp", or "so sharp it'll kill a maggot". >>

ROTFLMFAO

Being newly married into a home with a pirhana for a husband and a pirhana
for a teenage son, I have had precious little luck indulging my more "refined
palate". (read the frustrating habit of
picking-the-most-expensive-item-on-the-shelf-everytime into  that)

But I have finally found something they will not eat!!!  Gingerbread and
Humbolt Fog.  The gingerbread completely baffled me.  How can someone not
like that yummy cake?  But I was very happy when I brought home a little
sliver of the Humbolt Fog (at $24.99 per pound it's not for consuming mass
quantities), this wonderful dappled goats milk cheese that is rather
reminicent of Blue or Gorganzola, but with a firmer texture and a more well
behaved taste.  Well, I cut up some pears and laid a few crackers on a plate
with the cheese and sat down on the couch.  Two seconds later, my two
pirhana's were sniffing at the plate.  Grumbling, I gave them both a little
crumb of the cheese.  Much to my delight, both noses crumpled and eyes
started watering!  Rejoice!  Rejoice!  I found something that if I set it
down to answer the phone, will still be there when I get back.
Maggot-killin' sharp could be next!

The funny thing is, now when I want a snack without plate divers attacking, I
have a slice of gingerbread and a hunk of Humbolt Fog.  You know...  They
really do go well together! *wink*

Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy
Squired to Sir Sakura kita no Maikeru