SC - helloooooo

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Oct 8 18:15:26 PDT 2000

Great!  Glad to have you aboard.  There are a lot of great folks on this
list...and you'll find discussions about everything you can possibly
imagine...and some you cannot!  Sometimes you'll discover that folks like to
tease each other....and sometimes they tend to get a little contentious,
especially when defending a pet viewpoint.  But there is still an enormous
amount of information to learn here.  And I suspect we will have a great deal to
learn from you.....so please be sure to jump in whenever.

Kiri