SC - RE: German Feast - West Kingdom

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Tue Oct 10 07:00:08 PDT 2000

Greetings all.

I don't know how the chocolate bread would taste with nutella on it, but I
made it for Kingdom Crusade and folks just loved it.  It does go well with
honey butter, to that I can attest.

I also made the garlic/anchovie dish.  Once I stopped telling folks about
the anchovies, they gobbled it up and came to ask about the "secret"
ingredient.

Thank you for the recipes.

I did not have time this weekend to try out any ruzzle cake but plan on an
attempt or two perhaps tonight.  The crepe recipe from the Joy is the one I
plan to use for the version with crepes.

Olwen