SC - A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this!

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Oct 10 20:16:05 PDT 2000

There are several great spice merchants available on line, from what
I've heard, although I've never purchased anything from them myself, as
I'm lucky enough to live in a town with a great place to buy all kinds
of weird stuff (even grains of paradise and cubebs), [even if our fabric
stores do suck, but that's another list <g>].
What I really want to know, is, is it okay if I borrow your signature
line? My 3 cats are ROTFLTAO....
- --Maire