SC - Re: cook's cote[Aprons]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 11 13:36:28 PDT 2000

Huzzah!  Olaf abu!  It sounds like it went wonderful well.  Power Tools [like
coffee urns and rice cookers] are your friends.  My best friend these days is
the warming closet I discovered in the Cal Tech dorm kitchen.    Not only was
the meal on time but it was Piping Hot as well.  <bliss!>

Dinna fash yerself over the dishes that went awry or never made it to the
table.  No banquet ever has all the dishes make it to the table, no matter what
they tell you.  "No battle plan ever survives the first encounter with the
enemy" is a saying that was probably invented by a chef.

Best wishes in all your future endeavors,
Selene

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Iron Chef Altavia