SC - Olaf's Carolingian Feast Results & Thanks

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Oct 11 17:58:42 PDT 2000

> 'staff' or 'Le Chef' on the upper edge. Silly- but they keep the food of
> my clothes and everyone knows who's in charge!

ROTFLMSD! If you've _ever_ been around Elaine, _especially_ when's she'd
cooking, there is never any doubt who's in charge. It's the one giving
orders and holding the big stick. With Queenly imperiousness.

I just use the plain cotton aprons over a working tunic. And I tend to
like bare forearms. Less dragging sleeves through the food, less to deal
with when washing hands or rinsing out a bleach towel, (either wet
sleeves or repeatedly rolling and unrolling them).

Seumas
- --
Roi ne suis prince, ni duc, ni comte aussi; je suis sire de
Bruyerecourt.