SC - Rotkohl (Red Cabbage) OOP

Tue Oct 17 06:11:25 PDT 2000

> it.  little vegetable pasties would also be good, as would little miniture
> quiches,

Um... I know it's catering to modern tastes, but didn't we recently
discuss to the death the fact that a lot of people won't eat quiche? I
know the members of the list attributed it to testosterone poisoning, but
the fact is that in the 80s quiche dishes acquired a bad rap because they
were touted as 'so easy anyone could make one' and they aren't foolproof:
bad quiche tastes like packing material.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker