SC - rosettes? pizelli?

Nanna Rognvaldardottir nanna at idunn.is
Wed Oct 18 02:51:27 PDT 2000

	Nanna wrote:
	You can but you shouldn?t need to. It keeps very well. I just
finished the
	goose fat I bought in London in February - I simply kept it in the
fridge.
	And I brought some more home from Hungary - just wish I could have
brought
	more but there were so many foodstuffs I had to bring home ...

I know the feeling! :-)
And thanks for the info.
Where did you find the goose fat in London? The only place I could find
before was a delicatessen near Harrods (which also probably has some but I
always get sensory overload in the foodhall) which was way way too expensive
for what it was.

Ciao
Lucrezia

mailto:thorngrove at yahoo.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's  so charming."
I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."    -G. Stoddart

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.