SC - Worst feast ever...

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 05:52:58 PDT 2000

I wanted to thank all those who responded both public and privately to my
query on making jerky.  I believe I have enough information to attempt this.

On another note, I'll be flying to the Kingdom of Drachenwald (Central
Germany) for their Crown Tourney tomorrow (my Lord is currently stationed
there).  We will be staying in a 12th Century Castle, that is allowing the
SCA use of their medieval kitchen and feast hall.  Part of the festivities
will be a 14 "remove" feast.  It'll be interesting to see how the Europeans
do this and what is served, considering all the feasts I've ever attended
here in the States consist of 3 or 4 removes at the most, usually with one
or two items in each remove.

Gwendolen