SC - children in the kitchen

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu Oct 19 07:30:47 PDT 2000

I don't know if it's so much that it gets cold, although it does, but
that it gets hard to fight in snow (or so I assume--I'm not a fighter),
and that it gets dark really, really early.  Since our local fighter
practices are held after work hours, the fighters have preferred to find
well-lit, indoor areas.  We've been able to use part of one of the local
university's gyms until the last couple of years, and are now scrounging
for an indoor site.
- --Maire