SC - Sourdough starter

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Sun Oct 22 16:35:40 PDT 2000

At 05:14 PM 10/22/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Sounds like Thunderbird; really nasty stuff I accidently spend a
>weekend drinking back when I was young and stupid and new in the
>military.  Gaahhh!
>
>wajdi

No, not Thunderbird, nor Boone's Farm, nor Mogan David, nor Christian
Brothers. Damn, there went another brain cell, I just can't remember the
name, though I know it by sight.  Guess I'll have to run to the liquor
store on payday to remember.... I need to resupply anyway.  White Chablis
is a key ingredient in my Cabbage Soup, and with the weather turning
colder, I'm about ready for a batch.  Leanna