SC - OOP -- Dallas vs Boston driving

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 19:25:36 PDT 2000

At 08:10 PM 10/22/00 -0400, you wrote:
>And it came to pass on 22 Oct 00, , that Diana L Skaggs wrote:
>
>> I personally heard him call me an "amateur."
>[snip]
>
>Ah, but you *are* an "amateur", in the original and best sense of
>the word -- a person who pursues an activity because it is what
>they love to do.
>
>> Could I help it if my crew was there to have a good time? (Making
>> money would have been nice, too.) We played in persona, made
>> people laugh, and folks just kept coming back for more.
>
>Then you served food for the spirit as well as for the body, and are
>to be doubly commended.
>

>Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
>Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
>mka Robin Carroll-Mann
>harper at idt.net

Thank you very much for your kind words milady.  They went far in healing
the heartwound I suffered Sunday at the hands of a "friend." She took great
delite in telling me I (or someone on my crew) was accused of pulling
Ivan's electric cords from the breaker box among other various and sundry
black deeds.  Darn, I really wish crap like this didn't come up to sully my
memories.  I and my crew had a wonderful time.  We plan to go back.  I plan
to relocate my table.  I'm not going to put up with nasty neighbors.  Leanna