SC - venison at feasts

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 15:14:48 PDT 2000

>We have an event planned in January.  It will be an A&S event in
>conjunction
>with Marietta Collage who is putting on a play entitled "The complete works
>of William Shakesphere Abridged".  That will be January 20 at Herman Fine
>Arts Center.  We are also planning our second event Border Quest II in
>April.
>
>Rivka

Oh, that's a funny play! Are you cooking for this, or for the April event?
If this, will you be feeding the public, or just SCA  members?  Doing late
period food is easier, slightly more familiar than earlier stuff.  You can
make almond macaroons, little tarts and other 'finger foods' that suit
modern sweet tooths.

Bonne