SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 15:14:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/25/2000 1:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au writes:

<< I wonder if
 people here would care to comment on the healthfulness or otherwise of black
 pepper? >>

Well, I know it was never available in the staff cafeteria when I worked at a
Seventh Day Adventist hospital, but when I asked about it, I was told that it
was avoided because it was a sexual stimulant.  I was told that by a rather
devout SDA, so I assume he was correct.  I mention it because the staff
cafeteria was strictly vegetarian, which was stated as being for health
reasons.

Brangwayna Morgan

Brangwayna Morgan