SC - Spicing dishes

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Oct 26 17:14:40 PDT 2000

> Note, this is not a flame against you or anyone else, just a good

Oh, I never took it that way.  Mostly I agree with starting
in the past but of course I began with two exceptions which
I ended up finding.  There are a couple of family foods we
can document back to almost 1800 (which of course isn't far
enough).

Since my beginning curiosity, I have enjoyed learning about
beverages and stews and all sorts of things.  For me, my
interest in waffles was but a launch pad.

I began SCA primarily interested in music, then found a home
for my enjoyment of cooking (as well as fiber arts).

Happy researching to everyone.  This is a wonderful place
for help and guidance, and I appreciate all of you who have
helped me in my efforts (which have led to me taking, out of
3 items, a first and a second at Kingdom A&S).

Serian