SC - backward research was rosettes? pizelli?

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 26 18:14:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/2000 3:32:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lcatherinemc at hotmail.com writes:

<<   I have a recipe for Sweet Bannocks.

   These are basically oat cakes to which sugar has been added.
   I have one in which honey is added to the lard mixed in to the ground
 oats, with almonds ground with the oats.
   I suppose that you could use black walnuts or any nut of your choice.

    Lady Katherine McGuire >>

Oooh, share please?!!  That sounds like what I'm looking for.
Beathog
SCAbeathog at cs.com