SC - OT: apologies

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:20:35 PDT 2000

> > > Bonne:  Where?  Is it close to me, in Gyldenholt?
> >
> > Not even close.  In the "Angels Highlands" of La
> > Crescenta and Montrose.  Say,
> > an hour north on the 5, then onto the 2 "Glendale
> > Freeway" until it ends.
> > Selene
>But then, Bonne, you have a friend in Angels who could
>purchase whatever you needed and transport it to you.
>Huette

I know. I guess those avocados ripened without me, didn't they?

I don't have lots of SCA time now (besides electronically), but nevertheless
I am hemming a cloak. My daugher and another girl with romantic notions
thought it would stunning if the marching band section leaders had cloaks.
But they ordered generic sizes and the color guard captain is tripping and
dragging 4 inches too much cloak.

I'm still not clear why the Marching Trojans, with school colors of blue and
gold, are wearing black velvet, hooded, floor length, full circle cloaks.
But with my daughter involved, I'm not surprised.

Bonne