SC - Restaurant in Philly

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Fri Oct 27 05:17:52 PDT 2000

I was always told that everyone in the SCA, titled or not, was assumed to be
noble unless they show themselves otherwise by churlish behavior. Something
along those same lines was once written in the Knowne World Handbook also,
but may well have been dropped.

I always assume the untitled gentles to be like the fifth son of a titled
noble or something myself. Certainly I've known gentles to intentionally pick
peasant personas, but frankly, many of those have been the most noble acting
IMO.
Of course, they could have saved up a pound of pepper and bought their
freedom < Food content :-)

Corwyn