SC - Boiled peanuts, was, food bashing

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 3 08:54:10 PDT 2000

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> margali wrote:
> >
> > *coffee snarf*
> > Well, How many people looking like fred do you see wearing a silver laurel wreath
> > with a roman tunica?
>
> Coptic! Coptic! Hey, I had shaved, was wearing shoes, my hair was combed
> and I have well-developed (albeit fairly small) ears. You should see me
> with a bowling ball. Then again, maybe not. But yeah, I've never seen
> another wreath quite like mine. You know you're wearing something
> ostentatious when you come up to swear fealty and the Crown (I'm not
> saying who) stares as if entranced and mutters, "Why doesn't somebody
> make something like that for _me_???" The other standard comment is
> "Your lady wife obviously loves you a lot."

Well actually, Huette sports a golden laurel wreath cornet that's pretty stunning.
Maybe she should get up in tunica, do a little five-o'clock-shadow makeup and you can
do a twins act.

That's okay, I have three performances in a chiton and white feathered wings this
weekend, and I'm just hoping to have time to change out of them before Court on
Saturday.  There's a pelican elevation, the first after mine, and I don't want people
to get the wrong idea about me on my first 'court appearance' as a Pel...

soon-to-be-ex-baby-Pel Selene
gonna go boil some peanuts now, do you suppose I can convince someone they're period
war snax?
selene at earthlink.net