SC - OOP/Long-King Arthur Faire

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Oct 18 19:47:30 PDT 2000

At 08:37 AM 10/16/00 -0400, you wrote:
>ROTFLMAO!
>Wonderful! I am glad that things mostly worked out. It reminds me of the
>Diane Mott Davidson mysteries featuring a caterer in Colorado...great
>mysteries and I always end up with the munchies [and she includes 5 -10
>recipes in each book.]
>
>How much longer are you going to do this?
>margali

I'm a Diane Mott Davidson fan too!  Some of the recipes are really tasty.
I have one more weekend for this year.  BUT I'm already planning for next
year. On Friday, I'm putting up two cattle chutes.  One for drinks only,
and the other for hot dog meals only.  No more breaking a $10 bill for a
$.25 cookie.  If it works out, I may clear enough on Friday to pay for the
whole damn thing.  As it is, if we have another rainy weekend, I may not
break even.  I was pleasantly suprised today.  The turkeys for the roast
turkey sandwiches were only $.58 per pound.  A lot cheaper than the roast
for the barbecue.  Anyway, if we can figure out how to bake in something,
I'll make pies for lunch or supper one day.  Leanna