SC - Ein Kuchen

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sun Oct 22 20:00:40 PDT 2000

Bear,

thanks for the information about _semolina_, and no hard feelings!
People are dealing with these recipes since 1844 with more or less
success and I think all of them (including you and me) are a kind of
stepping stone to a better understanding. Thus, here is another
question:

<< If the straw is clean, and place in the bottom of a bowl, then the
almond milk is still useable. >>

I thought that the part _above/on top of_ the straining cloth was the
more interesting part of this dish, used for the "Kuchen".

What do you think?

Th.