SC - Non-member submission - Japanese Cooking Sources

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 19:55:02 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/28/00 10:32:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> The best I can suggest is to use the book already recommended.

Although I don't have  contact information, Solviegh (sp?) is  very
knowledgeable on period Japanese things in many subjects. Perhaps someone
could provide you contact information for her. It would be a great help to
you i am sure, I am just sorry that I don't have it. :-(

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol