SC - feedback requested

Herr Malachias capt_malachias at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:28:13 PST 2000

Greetings!

>From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
>To: SCA-Cooks maillist <SCA-Cooks at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: SC - feedback requested
>Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:08:56 -0600
>
>Hello folks,
>
>Often I mention a few files in the Florilegium that I think might >prove to
>be useful here. Sometimes in response to direct questions, >sometimes just
>because I think they might prove useful.

<snip>

I, for one, have always found your emails helpful, whether invited or not.
Sometimes, I forget to consult your resource, and need the reminder, and I
am willing to bet others feel the same way.  In fact, I would love to see
you on the SCA-newbie list some time - you would be a huge hit over there.

Malachias