SC - feedback requested

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Oct 30 17:08:08 PST 2000

I don't think that any of us feel that way, Stefan.  It's just that you've
covered just about anything that any of us want to know, so anytime anyone asks
anything, there's an entry in the Forilegium that covers it.  It's great to know
that the resource is there, even if we sometimes forget to look there first for
information!

Kiri