[Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep frying pots

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at mind.net
Sat Oct 14 11:00:14 PDT 2000

Pat \"Mordonna\" Griffin wrote:

>I made biscuits this morning in my 10 inch cast iron frying pan, Mama offered to wash it for me.  I offered to break her fingers if she tried.

I once lived with a woman who grew up on a farm and her mom used cast
iron a lot. She nearly jumped out of her skin one day when I came home
one day and into the kitchen, and screamed. Shewas washing the skillet
in a sinkful of soapy dishwater.....just like her mom did, she always
claimed.

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at mind.net