SC - FW: Anniversary banquet

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Oct 25 16:17:10 PDT 2000

At 01:52 PM 10/25/00 -0700,Bonne of Traquair said something like:
Based on my abbreviated research for an Ymir feast I was too late oranizing
a bid on, these are good ideas, depending on the fruit and vegetable choices.

>whose Anniversary event?  I'm in Caid and maybe I can come.
>
>Bonne

It will be Calafian 30th year Anniversary, Nov 11th-12th, 2000 at El Monte
Park. The feast will fall on the evening of the 11th.

I think this looks like it's going to be really really really GOOD.
If the head cook is Avenel Kellogh (like I have heard), we are in for a
super treat. He and his lady wife have never turned out anything that was
anything but superb.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.
(pondering offering Avenel some kitchen help should he need it)
Canton of Tanwayour
Barony of Calafia
Kingdom of Caid.