SC - OOP - Black Food

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 23 19:11:13 PDT 2000

this just screams for squid ink pasta!  Also, quinces are coming into season.  Simmered long enough, they go through red to almost black . . . maybe some quince sauce (like apple sauce).

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<<SNIP . . . This coming weekend is the last fair of the season. I'd like to have
a meal of all black food as a gig, a sort of black Sabbath feast. I
hope we can have some actors from other guilds, too, because i want
to see their reaction when the food comes out and they realize they
have to eat it. . . SNIP>>>>>>>>