SC - non-member submission - RE: Food TV

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 24 12:59:59 PDT 2000

I contacted a friend of mine who works for a public access TV show here
in
Santa Cruz, and they're interested.  Very interested.  She referred me
up to
the host/director so we could talk details, but before I call her up I
figured I'd ask the list to brainstorm some specifics for me.  The show
runs
1/2 hour, and we could easily fill it.  How much time would you want to
allow for taping?  Would you prefer a menu consistent to one time and
place,
or would you offer a broad sampling?  Would you be more interested in
preparation or presentation?  Would you keep the diners limited to SCA
folk,
or would you like to see the reactions of people who don't commonly eat
medieval food?  And what am I missing?

And who would be interested/available to help?  I'm not an expert, by
any
means.  I may be in over my head, and would gladly defer to somebody
with
more experience.

Rose