SC - Written recipes (was: interesting URL - food shopping!)

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Sat Sep 2 11:14:51 PDT 2000

One thing I would highly recommend for the cookshop is serving sweets
and desserts.  Those are enormously popular (look at the lines for The
Fruity Cobbler!), and I have noticed that people who might be otherwise
leary of period food are willing to give sweets a chance.  Gingerbrede is
easy to make, as are various puddings and fruit sauces.  If there's an
oven available, then you can get into pies and small cakes/cookies.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net