SC - Andalusian Cookbook now webbed

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Sep 4 22:54:38 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> CRACK THEM WITH MY TEETH!!!???????/
> I have enough caps already thank you
> Phillipa
> <<
>  To eat. Dimply crack them with your teeth and suck out the marrow. >>

There's a slight misunderstanding here. I'm sure Ras would never
advocate anything harmful to your teeth. I was just reading in the
Journal of the American Dental Association an article about the
relationship between a propensity for dimples and strong teeth.
Something about exercising the jaw muscles only being fully possible for
those with strong teeth, some very advanced scientific stuff.

I believe Ras has seen you, Lady Phillipa, but I haven't. Are you
physiognamically qualified to dimply crack these bones?

Adamantius, sans dimples, father of dimply child
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com