SC - Andalusian Cookbook now webbed

ana l. valdés agora at algonet.se
Wed Sep 6 02:41:17 PDT 2000

- -----Original Message-----
From: Ras

I would say that posting a sign would be a
>good idea but those that would thief will do so whether signs are posted or
>doors or boxes are locked.

Surely this rather depends on the _reason_ for the 'fridge raid?  It is
quite possible that the raider didn't realise that the food was needed for
breakfast - particularly if what they took was leftovers.  If the person
were simply still hungry, then a sign on the breakfast goods might well
serve the purpose.  My suggestion would be to back up the sign with some
"raidable" food - something cheap and left out for hungry people.

Gwynydd