SC - Re: SC: Use of Medicinal Leeches

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Thu Sep 7 10:03:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 9:23:30 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<< they ONLY take
dead tissue away (debriding takes away more new-growth tissue than dead
tissue), and the doctors don't have to worry about funky drug interactions

Exactly, which was part of the situation with my mom. Allergic to darn near
everything, 15 antibiodic allergies alone. And I don't mean itch allergies. I
mean heart stopping allergies. So, it was a great thing to have them do this
and have it work. Despite what the Med Board at that time thought. Amazing
how things come around to acceptable....

Lars