SC - Re: SC: Use of Medicinal Leeches

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 18:54:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 9:26:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tsersen at nni.com
writes:

<< Also, I agree about watering down the rose water.  Can anybody critique my
assumption
 here? >>

You would water it down it you buy those over priced tiny bottles labeled
rosewater. However, some stores carry a larger (12 oz.) bottle that is less
than half the price of the tiny bizarre concentrated bottles. That is the one
that I use. Dilution is unnecessary. Those living in Silver Rhyll, Abhainn
Ciach Ghlas or any shire within the Wegman's chain has access to the already
diluted, cheap form of rosewater.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/