SC - TI article?

Sun Sep 10 11:24:18 PDT 2000

>and a collegium?  I'm stabbing madly guessing that
>the latter is college?

The collegium in question refers to the Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium,
which grew out of the mk-cooks list, which started about a year ago.  We are
a group of likeminded individuals who are interested in the culinary arts,
and want to promote them thourgh out the Middle Kingdom and beyond.  We
chose the name of "collegium" because we didn't want to go with the
connotations that a "guild" can sometimes have, such as by-laws, levels of
skills, etc.

The website ( http://mkcooks.homestead.com )  is a permanent project which I
hope will keep growing as time goes on, with articles, links, etc. that
focus on all aspects of the culinary arts.

In Service,
Lady Luveday Tyreman

Cooking is great - it's a socially acceptable excuse to play with knives and
fire

AOL IM: Luveday Tyreman