SC - Stopping Bities...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 12 16:01:15 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/12/2000 9:09:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Little crisp salted whole
 fish, fried. The concept sounded good, but they didn't get eaten, even by
 me, and I TRY everything. >>

I believe that that was at the Montevale event last year?  They weren't
universally unappreciated, though - my table went through the whole bowl, and
scrounged for more from the neighboring tables.  I ate a few of them; they
tasted fine, but I had a problem with the concept of eating the bones, and
the texture thereof.  So even though I liked the taste, I didn't eat any more.

Brangwayna Morgan