SC - Gunthar gave a rundown on a hot weather feast he liked:

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Sep 14 05:31:56 PDT 2000

>>> <LrdRas at aol.com> 9/13/00 10:32:27 PM >>>
As any good PA Dutchman will tell you Coleslaw is Sweet and Sour.
 My dressing uses Miracle Whip, Cider vinegar, milk, pepper, salt, sugar and
celery seed. The best example is A &W Rootbeer' Drive In's coleslaw or
pushing it....KFC Coleslaw. I can't abide a slaw without sugar in it. It just
don't seem civilized. <SNIP>
Ras  >>>>

The world's sandwich eating people appear divided into three distinct categories:
those who will only eat Mayonnaise
those who will only eat Miracle Whip
those who will only eat Mustard

Thank you Ras, for being a voice of sanity in the cole slaw world <g>. . . Miracle Whip rules in the creamy bread spreading genera.  Mustard is fine for sausages, but a good Miracle slatheing is good for what ails you, and cole slaw.

niccolo difancesco