SC - Gunthar gave a rundown on a hot weather feast he liked:

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Sep 14 05:31:56 PDT 2000

Gunthar gave a rundown on a hot weather feast he liked:
> Then a sweet white tart was presented, after that the doucette, and then a
> spinach and cheddar tart.

>>> Stefan li Rous<stefan at texas.net> 9/13/00 11:00:57 PM >>>
Thanks. But what is a "doucette"? I'm guessing "a little <something>", but
what? A pie of some type? >>>>>>>>>>>

Using the term "powdre douce" (sweet powder) as my base form, I would assume it means "little sweets" or small sweets course/buffet with items like tarts or confits or some such as can be found in "Banquetting Stuffe".

niccolo