SC - Miracle Whip - what and when OOP

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Sep 14 11:34:47 PDT 2000

>>> Jenne Heise<jenne at tulgey.browser.net> 9/14/00 2:04:17 PM >>>
<<<<Betchas if you add more toilets to the ladies rooms you get to keep the
urinals... (I always thought it was not surprising that there is seldom
aline in front of the men's room-- men's rooms have twice as many
facilities as women's rooms, if you count the urinals.) >>>>>>

Atlanta's Turner Field (baseball stadium) has only one urinal in there men's rooms. . . . sure it is 24 feet long, but it is only one!  A rather unscientific survey on my part of that very argument has led me to the conclusion that there are more often an identical number of fixtures in both.  We often don't get counches and tables and stuff found in ladies' rooms, but same general number of porcelain items.  (remember we are talking about public facilities and not things like offices and such)
Maybe some little mints or hors d'orvres on those tables would make things better?
niccolo