Emulsified sauces (was Re: SC - Adamantius in Error)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 17 21:49:25 PDT 2000

Phillipa said:

Absolutly!!  But I have to know what the errors are.  And for the most
part I
have simply cut and pasted things from posts.
<<<<<

Exactly the continuing problem I have with the Florilegium. I do not
have the knowledge to set myself up as the final arbiter on the
subjects that have differing opinions. I question if anyone could be
an expert on such a broad range of subjects. My solution, even when
I have my own opinions on a subject, is to often include differing
opinions with the supporting evidence given and let the reader
decide what to believe. An extreme example of this is the cuskynoles-msg
file. It can be a balancing act though, between too much information
such that the reader gets lost, or too little information such that
the parts that are guesses or where there might be other info that
could change things are excluded.

<<
 I totally agree. My student has out did herself again. BUT... wouldn't
it
 behoove you to correct the errors before you post it to the world?
  >> [from Ras, I think]

Stefan

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net