SC - food bashing

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 20:06:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/17/00 9:34:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< I've never tasted murri, so I was not in a position to contradict what I
put
 into my collected glossary.  But I would love to taste some of Ras's murri
 (hint...hint...)   ;-)
 Phillipa >>

Bottled and ready to bring as a gift when we come down for our wedding feast
in Oct. Send me a list with your other needs/wants/ desires and I will see
what kind of an emergency food basket I can come up with. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/