SC - my collected glossary

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 21:16:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/17/00 9:16:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< What kind of fat
 are we talking about? Commercially rendered lard or something? are there
 alternatives? I need to make some quantity of a beef sausage w/out pork,
 for people at my feast who won't be able to eat pork--any suggestions? >>

Fat  is fat not 'grease'. Use fat that  has not been rendered. In the case of
beef 'suet' is what you want. For pork that is  lean use 'fat back'.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/