OOP: Mayo vs. MW (was Re: Southern Sweet Tooths (was Re: SC - Miracle Whi...

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 21:21:08 PDT 2000

My appologies for straying off a cooking subject, but I just got this
message today. I seem to remember someone on this list looking for a
parchment source a while back, but I can't remember who it was? Balthazar,
perhaps? Anyway, this was the only way I knew of that I thought might
get it to that individual.

This will be going in my parchment-msg file and hopefully he will reply
to me with some more complete information, such as more contact info.

Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net