SC - pickled melon documentation

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Sep 20 05:54:34 PDT 2000

Around my household, folks use mayonaise for just about everything.
Morningstar eats mayo sandwiches (yak) and everyone loves mayo&tomato
sandwiches and mayo as a dip for their frenchfries.  One of our house makes
a mix of mayo, ketsup, horseradish and hotsauce as a dip for crabs
(gak)~~but we don't like Miracle Whip!  We prefer Hellman's.
I do agree with Lady Tyrca's mom about putting jelly or jam on grilled
cheese sandwiches!

Olwen (gee, first typing this morning and it only took 4 times to spell my
name right---where is that coffee...)