Odd and Interesting foods (was Re: SC - food bashing)

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 20 13:08:11 PDT 2000

- --=_653D98F2.E485EB9F

<<<<<<<<Is there a number or something I can=20
call to get directions to the International Farmer's Market? Saying it's =
on=20
Peachtree is like saying it's on Ponce de Leon... There are people =
still=20
trying to get away from the burning of Atlanta on Ponce de Leon. . . . . .
Corwyn>>>>>>>>>

ROTFLMAO  That was entirely outrageous.  At least I didn't say Peachtree =
Street (one of the 14 in metro area). =20

It is located on the corner of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and =
Chamblee-Tucker Road.  Chamblee Tucker dead ends there, and it is on the =
NorthEast Corner.  This is about 1mi or so south of the Perimeter =
(interstate 285 . . . it is barely intercity, let alone interstate!).  The =
entrance is actually on Chamblee Tucker Road about 50 yards from the =
intersection.  The phone number is 770-455-1777.

niccolo difrancesco
(only 1.5 miles away from good food market)

- --=_653D98F2.E485EB9F

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV><<<<<<<<Is there a number or something I can
<BR>call to get directions to the International Farmer's Market? Saying it's on
<BR>Peachtree is like saying it's on Ponce de Leon... There are people still
<BR>trying to get away from the burning of Atlanta on Ponce de Leon. . . . .
.<BR>Corwyn>>>>>>>>></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ROTFLMAO  That was entirely outrageous.  At least I didn't say
Peachtree Street (one of the 14 in metro area).  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It is located on the corner of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and
Chamblee-Tucker Road.  Chamblee Tucker dead ends there, and it is on the
NorthEast Corner.  This is about 1mi or so south of the Perimeter
(interstate 285 . . . it is barely intercity, let alone interstate!).  The
entrance is actually on Chamblee Tucker Road about 50 yards from the
intersection.  The phone number is 770-455-1777.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>niccolo difrancesco</DIV>
<DIV>(only 1.5 miles away from good food market)</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- --=_653D98F2.E485EB9F--