SC - Yorkshire Pudding

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 21 04:20:12 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:

> [...]

Lapsang-souchong.

My late father-in-law used to become nearly hysterical listening to
yuppies croon over it in the 80's. Me, if I'm gonna drink something that
tastes of smoke, it'll be Laphroaig, thankyewverymuch.

Adamantius, who puts hot water in his tea, generally, except for
chrysanthemum with rock sugar
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com