SC - So-Called "Oil from the Spleen"

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 21 07:53:17 PDT 2000

Adamantius sez:
>Now you've done it. Now I have to find my "Chef!" videos and locate the
>episode about smuggling the illegal Stilton.

only if you get to drive that very cute expensive sports car....:)

seriously...they've been trying to ban imported cheeses for years (can you
say lobbyists?). Me, I'm all for just irradiating them to make the bacteria
weenies happy and give me my stinky contraband! :)

- --AM, whos off for Paris in a week to enjoy LOTS Of stinky cheeses....and
wine, and decent bread, oh, and did we mention the museums?